Good day, eh? Well today’s topic is how San Jose, California, revenge pornographer James McGibney (who we don’t like) and his sexual blackmail company, ViaView, Inc., have just been hit with judgment liens that have been filed with several state and federal agencies as a result of a massive SLAPP sanctions and attorney’s fees owed by McGibney and ViaView!!!
(updates will be at the bottom of the article)
A judgment lien is a type of nonconsensual lien (a lien that attaches to your property without your agreement). It is created when someone wins a lawsuit against you and then records the judgment against your property.
How Is a Judgment Lien Created?
A judgment lien can be imposed on your property only after somebody sues you and wins a money judgment against you. In most states, the judgment creditor (the person or company who won) must then record the judgment by filing it with the county or state. In a few states, a judgment entered against you by a court automatically creates a lien on the real estate you own in that county—that is, the judgment creditor doesn’t have to record the judgment to get the lien.
Types of Property Judgment Liens Can Attach To
Judgment liens on real estate. A judgment lien affects real estate you own in the county where the lien is recorded or the judgment is entered.
Judgment liens on personal property. In many states, a judgment lien also applies to your personal property (property other than real estate) for a period of time after the judgment, if certain judgment collection techniques are employed.
Judgment liens on vehicles. A judgment creditor can also file a judgment with your state motor vehicles department to get a judgment lien on any car, truck, motorcycle, or other motor vehicle you own.
Judgment Liens Can Attach to Later Acquired Property
Typically, judgment liens that have been recorded in your county will attach to property that you acquire later. For example, a judgment may be recorded in your county land records office even if you don’t own any real estate. If you buy some real estate a few years later, you’ll discover that it is now burdened by that pesky old lien that was just sitting there, waiting for you to make a move. Most real estate liens expire after a certain number of years (seven to ten in most states), though they can typically be renewed.
FUN FACT: If you have judgment liens recorded against your property, such as your home or car, you may be able to get rid of those liens in Chapter 7 bankruptcy. This is called “lien avoidance.” Unfortunately, Title 11 U.S.C. § 523(a)(6) of the Bankruptcy Code provides that an individual debtor may not discharge a debt “for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to the property of another entity.”
While creditors have numerous options to collect on a debt, creditors use judgment liens as the main way to ensure you actually pay the debt off. The creditor first obtains a judgment against you. The creditor records the lien in the county or state where you or the property resides and attaches the judgment as proof of the creditor’s entitlement to the lien.
Most state and federal laws prevent you from selling or trading in the property with a lien. Generally, you must get the lien removed or released before you can transfer it into another person’s name.
In McGibney’s case, the judgment liens affect:
ALL of debtors’ assets, land, and personal property, and all of debtors’ interest in said assets, land and personal property, now owned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and wherever located, to include website domains.
For those of you new to BV Files:
- ViaView, Inc. is a company incorporated in Delaware that is owned by seven guys involved in the construction industry in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cheaterville.com is a revenge porn site that is run by ViaView. On Cheaterville people can post intimate photos and personal details about their ex-. If you find yourself posted on Cheaterville, you will be forced to pay them $199 (or more!) if you want to ransom back your photos and get the post removed.
- Bullyville.com is a hate speech / bullying website that is run by ViaView. While on the surface the website looks innocently enough, if you just barely scratch the surface by looking in its Articles section you will find some of the most vile and ugly hate speech one could ever imagine.
- James Alexander McGibney. He is born in Oct. 31, 1973, from the town of Monroe, NY, who lives in San Jose, CA, and is married to Christina Orduna McGibney (born in June 12, 1981 in the SF-Bay area), with whom he has three small boys with. He is a liar, a thief, and a criminal – seriously. He has falsely claimed to having an Executive Education from Harvard Business School. He does have a FAKE college degree from Chadwick University, a well known diploma mill since shut down by the Govt., and has filed for Ch. 7 bankruptcy at least twice in recent years.
The owners of ViaView consist of the following individuals:
- Dave Suder – West Coast President/CEO of KHS&S Contracting, who is also on the Board of Regents for Servite Catholic High School in Anaheim, CA. His son David Stone Suder is currently on trial in Orange County, CA for multiple counts of child rape involving VERY YOUNG CHILDREN set to begin in August 2016!
- Mark Caspers – Senior Partner & CEO at Las Vegas based Integrated Capital & Development Solutions (ICDS).
- Michael T. Carr – a man who calls himself “The Profit Prophet” (bet he didn’t see this coming?) and who is currently in hiding from his wife’s divorce lawyer.
- Wayne P. (Pat) Hibbs – Senior Vice President at Ledcor Construction Inc. in Las Vegas.
- Nikolas (Nick) Mamula – owner of a Las Vegas pre-fabricated stone products & tile company called T. Nicholas Co.
- Scott Corey Ryan – a lawyer licensed to practice law in Arizona, Illinois, and Nevada who is employed as Senior Vice President & General Counsel for Tutor Perini Building Group in Phoenix, AZ.
- James McGibney – serial resume fraudster & deadbeat with TWO Chapter 7 bankruptcies under his belt.
According to records on file with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, the below listed individuals are the owners of the sexual blackmail company ViaView, Inc.
As our sharp-eyed readers will notice, the destruction of McGibney and ViaView has been plotted since at least January 30, 2014!
These judgment liens effect each and everyone of these individuals here. CHECK IT OUT!!
So how does McGibney and his wife Christina plan to pay these off?
AND NOW SOME UPDATES….
Congratulations to American Hero & Honorary Admin of the BV Files Houston attorney Jeffrey Dorrell and the folks at the Hanszen Laporte Law Firm! They just moved into a brand new, multi-million dollar office last week on account of business has been BOOMING!
If you are ever in Houston, please feel free to drop on by and CHECK IT OUT!!
THE CASE INVOLVING THE SOUTH FLORIDA FAG…
This letter of “support” was written by some Twitter nerd who seems to not want to be involved with Steve Hatlestad’s criminal prosecution in New Jersey.
So if you know who the author is of this letter, please, please DO NOT TELL ANYONE!
VIAVIEW EMPLOYEE DERIC LOSTUTTER….
Lostutter is in federal prison for the next two years on account of him hacking into computers and lying about it to the FBI. He filed a LOLsuit against some random people who said mean things about him on the interwebs – exactly like the LOLsuits filed by his employer, San Jose, CA based revenge pornographer James McGibney (who we don’t like)!
Now people are writing to Lostutter while he is in federal prison and are saying mean things to him and he is very upset about this. CHECK IT OUT!!
We here at the BV Files would like to urge you, our teeming MILLIONS of readers, listeners, and supporters, to also write mean letters to Lostutter.
Be sure to check back Friday afternoon for a BIG Phil Klein story that will absolutely drive him nuts – just in time for Klein’s deposition in a Texas lawsuit on Monday, August 14!
So, how was your week?