@TorEkelandPC, alayna macaluso, Alayna Macaluso Steubenville, Attorney Jay Leiderman, Becca Tobin, Deric Lostutter, James McGibney, Kate Gosselin, KYAnonymous, Neeraj Gupta, Steubenville rape, Tor Eckland, ViaView
When she was fifteen years old, a cam-girl with the nom de guerre Miss Piper Von Fingerbang was raped by a 20 year old Deric Lostutter. Now flash forward to June 10, 2013, in which Lostutter was arrested during an FBI raid related to his confirmed computer hacking activities with the illegal hacking group Anonymous. Now come to the present in which we discover that Lostutter has a November 8, 2016, jury trial in federal court in which he is staring at 16 years in prison for one count of conspiring to gain unauthorized access to a protected computer, two counts of computer hacking and one count of lying to investigators.
The fact that Lostutter, a man who had sex with a child against her will, hooked up with and became employed by James McGibney (who we don’t like), a man who runs a revenge pornography website and who engages in the sexual blackmail of little girls, absolutely does not surprise us or anyone else we have spoken to.
SPECIAL UPDATE BELOW – Oct 13, 2016 at 0800 hrs UTC
SECOND SPECIAL UPDATE AT BOTTOM OF ARTICLE – CHECK IT OUT – Oct 14, 2016, at 1730 hrs UTC
Like Deric Lostutter, James McGibney(who we don’t like) is also an admitted member of the illegal hacking groups Anonymous and The Rustle League – facts which McGibney is only too proud to mention in repeated news interviews over the past several years. CHECK IT OUT BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW!
FUN FACT: Was Lostutter involved in the recent DDoS attack against our very own BV Files blog last weekend?
For those of you new to BV Files, here is a guide to help you understand the players, who we don’t like, and why:
- ViaView, Inc. is a company incorporated in Delaware that is owned by seven guys involved in the construction industry in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cheaterville.com is a revenge porn site that is run by ViaView. On Cheaterville people can post intimate photos and personal details about their ex-. If you find yourself posted on Cheaterville, you will be forced to pay them $199 (or more!) if you want to ransom back your photos and get the post removed.
- Bullyville.com is a hate speech / bullying website that is run by ViaView. While on the surface the website looks innocently enough, if you just barely scratch the surface by looking in its Articles section you will find some of the most vile and ugly hate speech one could ever imagine.
- James Alexander McGibney. He is born in Oct. 31, 1973, from the town of Monroe, NY, who lives in San Jose, CA, and is married to Christina Orduna McGibney (born in June 12, 1981 in the SF-Bay area), with whom he has three small boys with. He is a liar, a thief, and a criminal – seriously. He has falsely claimed to having an Executive Education from Harvard Business School. He does have a FAKE college degree from Chadwick University, a well known diploma mill since shut down by the Govt., and has filed for Ch. 7 bankruptcy at least twice in recent years.
The owners of ViaView consist of the following individuals:
- Dave Suder – West Coast President/CEO of KHS&S Contracting, who is also on the Board of Regents for Servite Catholic High School in Anaheim, CA. His son David Stone Suder is currently on trial in Orange County, CA for multiple counts of child rape involving VERY YOUNG CHILDREN set to begin in October 2016!
- Mark Caspers – Senior Partner & CEO at Las Vegas based Integrated Capital & Development Solutions (ICDS).
- Michael T. Carr – a man who calls himself “The Profit Prophet” (bet he didn’t see this coming?) and who is currently in hiding from his wife’s divorce lawyer.
- Wayne P. (Pat) Hibbs – Senior Vice President at Ledcor Construction Inc. in Las Vegas.
- Nikolas (Nick) Mamula – owner of a Las Vegas pre-fabricated stone products & tile company called T. Nicholas Co.
- Scott Corey Ryan – a lawyer licensed to practice law in Arizona, Illinois, and Nevada who is employed as Senior Vice President & General Counsel for Tutor Perini Building Group in Phoenix, AZ.
- James McGibney – serial resume fraudster & deadbeat with TWO Chapter 7 bankruptcies under his belt.
Q: What is an LOLsuit and why do you constantly refer to them here?
A: An LOLsuit is a portmanteau from taking “LOL” (Laugh Out Loud) and combining it with “lawsuit.” Thus, an LOLsuit is a joke lawsuit, or a lawsuit that is a joke. Note that it is a very real lawsuit filed in a real court. But the premise behind the lawsuit, or the legal reasoning expressed therein, is a total joke (i.e. makes one LOL when reading it).
So with his November 8th trial date less than a month away, Lostutter has been busy doing what countless criminal defendants before him have done – and that’s started snitching on folks! Wanna see what Lostutter said when the FBI came knocking on his doors? The dumb bitch gave it up faster than a Tijuana whore – seriously. CHECK IT OUT!
Lostutter’s claim to fame is his involvement in the so-called Steubenville, Ohio, “rape” case where some girl was supposedly the “victim” of surprise sex and Lostutter and a few Twitter nerds decided to become this girl’s White Knight.
Lostutter likes to brag about his association and support for McGibney and his revenge porn / sexual blackmail business.
Wanna see proof that revenge pornographer James McGibney paid Deric Lostutter to cyber-stalk and harass people? Here are screen shots from Lostutter’s very own email accounts to prove it. CHECK IT OUT!!
In 2013 Lostutter was paid $20,803.32 by McGibney / ViaView to hack into computers and to cyber-stalk people on McGibney’s “enemies” list. McGibney paid him so much money that ViaView had to issue Lostutter a 1099 for the IRS!
Because Lostutter is a vicious internet troll incapable of controlling himself, the U.S. District Court Judge overseeing his case has BANNED Lostutter from having any access to the internet whatsoever.
While out on bond Lostutter threatened and harassed a very nice lady for no good reason.
SO HERE IS WHAT THE JUDGE ORDERED!!!
And here is Lostutter snitching to the FBI…
NOTE: All the parts highlighted in yellow are where Lostutter admits to being an employee for James McGibney (who we don’t like) and that he engaged in computer hacking and cyber-stalking on McGibney’s behalf, for which he received compensation in the form of $600 a week.
AND HERE IS WHAT THE PUNK SAID A MONTH LATER WHEN THE FBI CALLED BACK…
FUN FACT: Take note that our docs above are completely unredacted. However, if you go to the PACER site, all they have are redacted documents. Providing you access to SEALED COURT RECORDS and other good dox, and going the extra mile to bring you everything that we can, is just a part of the services we offer to you, our teeming MILLIONS of readers, listeners, and supporters – day in and day out!
Recall that we mentioned that Lostutter was raided by the FBI in June 2013, but he was not formally charged until July 2016 – over three years later.
And here we have photographs of American Hero & Honorary Admin of the BV Files Thomas Retzlaff at the Boston FBI offices last September 2015. Both he and his ex-wife Denise were treated to a free trip to Boston, courtesy of the U.S. Government, for nearly a week in mid-September. Why is that???
While Retzlaff was in Boston for the week he, too, like James McGibney before him, also obtained his Harvard Executive Education. CHECK IT OUT!
FUN FACT: At once point, for about eight years, Retzlaff was a federal law enforcement officer in the US Army Criminal Investigation Command. He later worked in state law enforcement in Texas. His son is an Arizona Certified State Police Reserve Officer and is on Active Duty with the U.S. Army as a military police officer. Retzlaff, if you believe McGibney (and why wouldn’t you, right) is supposedly a CONVICTED FELON/PEDO and member of the Aryan Brotherhood who, in his spare time, likes to golf, shoot guns, go skiing and Scuba diving, and travels internationally while, at the same time, running a vast Grand Civil Conspiracy involving several Houston area attorneys, local judges, and members of the Beaumont Court of Appeals!
Lastly: Didn’t McGibney once claim that WordPress had shut down our earlier blog?
Under the heading of Easy Come, Easy Go, Philip Klein just lost two big things today.
One, Klein’s employee, Steve Hartman, who played a big part in the Kunz case, was arrested last night in Port Arthur TX for trying to shoot a woman (Case # 60120-16). He just bonded out of jail a few hours ago for felony deadly conduct and unlawfully carrying a weapon. Thus, Klein had to post a Press Release today on his Facebook page announcing that he was declaring the Kunz case a “cold case” and he was pulling out / quitting.
Two, American Heroes & Honorary Admins of the BV Files Houston attorney Jeffrey Dorrell and Thomas Retzlaff will be heading back to court in San Antonio Monday morning to set things to right. Seems that Klein’s attorney, John Morgan, got some illegal, ex parte court orders this week in which Morgan fooled the trial court into striking all of Retzlaff’s court documents by wrongly declaring him to be a vexatious litigant. CHECK IT OUT!