anti-SLAPP, Attorney Jay Leiderman, Becca Tobin, Bullyville.com, BV Files, DJ Ashba, James McGibney, Jay Leiderman, Revenge Porn, Rob Holmes IP Cybercrime.com, ViaView, ViaView Files, Warner Bros., Warner Brothers
Well it looks like James McGibney (who we don’t like) has finally been right about something.
Oh, wait….. no he hasn’t. We are still here and doing it all for the lulz!!!
SPECIAL UPDATE: May 13, 2015 at 23:15 hrs GMT
Well James (Jimmy the Piss Boy) McGibney just cannot seem to contain himself in helping to create more lulz, near and far. In a particularly ballsy move, Mc Pee Pee filed a complaint with Internet Service Provider Cloudflare.
So how will Cloudflare, our hosting company, respond? Maybe this recent news article will give you a hint, McStupid, since you are obviously a very stupid piece of human garbage whose brain is all ate up on account of the meth you have been using.
And since our main provider is located far, far outside of the jurisdiction of any U.S. court, what are the chances that they will cave in at all, assuming the McGibney Gang is even capable of finding it?
But hey Jimmy, – Thanks for playing!!! Dumb ass. Destroying you and your company has been a joy to watch unfold. Remember:
As mentioned to everyone about two weeks ago, the BV Files blog has moved and it is now located on a computer far outside the jurisdiction of any TROs, subpoenas or any of McGibney’s butthurt LOLsuit nonsense. Specifically, we are self-hosted on a laptop computer that periodically moves from one open, unsecured WiFi hotspot to another. We figure that it worked out really well for Ross Ulbricht and his Silk Road website, so why not for us, too, right?
It took a bit longer than we expected because (1) we are not Twitter nerds, who (2) spend their lives online. Surprisingly enough, we actually have lives. And jobs. And families. And stuff like that. So if something does not get done right away, it just won’t get done right away.
But it does get done and, in this case, it did get done. So we are done. The BV Files is up and better than ever before!!
In news about the San Jose restraining order LOLsuit, on May 12th James McGibney (who we don’t like) was required to pay, in full and up front, a $390 fee in order to file yet another Vicodin fueled motion authored by Ventura, CA attorney Jason (Jay) Leiderman. This one is entitled Motion to Dismiss Appeal Based Upon the Fugitive Disentitlement Doctrine and was dreamed up by Leiderman in an obvious drug induced state. It is based upon a motion that was filed against a former client of Leiderman’s named Andrew Luster. Luster, as you will recall, liked to engage in what is euphemistically called Surprise Sex (or rape for those of you in Rio Linda).
Because Luster felt so confident in his attorney’s 1337 skillz, he decided to break his bond and flee the country to Mexico (until he was caught by Dog The Bounty Hunter). Luster was convicted of 20 counts of drug-induced rape, 17 counts of raping an unconscious victim, and multiple counts of sodomy and oral copulation by use of drugs. Luster was sentenced to six years for each of the 20 counts of rape (to be served consecutively) and another four years for poisoning, for a total of 124 years in prison.
The California Court of Appeal refused the appeal his attorneys filed on his behalf, ruling that as a fugitive from justice, Luster had flouted the court’s authority and had thus forfeited his right to appeal. The California Supreme Court and the United States Supreme Court later refused to overturn this ruling. Thus, Leiderman came up with this wonderful idea to file his motion against our American Hero and Honorary Admin of the BV Files, TR.
But, (and there is always a “but”, isn’t there), but that case and that doctrine solely applies to CRIMINAL CASES. The present case, the San Jose LOLsuit case, is a civil case. Thus, McGibney just pissed away a week’s worth of wages on a stupid motion that will only result in further embarrassment and lulz.
BESIDES, as we all know by now THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO ARREST WARRANTS OUT FOR THOMAS RETZLAFF WHATSOEVER. Thus, he cannot be a fugitive from justice. But whatever.
GOOD LUCK, LEIDERMAN!
This blog is all about everything related to James McGibney (who we don’t like), the company ViaView, Inc., and their revenge pornography / blackmail websites Bullyville.com & Cheaterville.com.
If you have any story ideas on whatever McGibney-related subjects, please do not hesitate to let us know!
Also, if you feel we made a mistake or just gotten something plain wrong, let us know and give us the specifics so we can make it right.
If you truly want to be contacted, then give us legit contact info. If you don’t want to be contacted, but just offer only anonymous feedback, that’s okay. Just use obviously fake contact info so we don’t waste anytime trying to contact you. thanks!
We will be discussing the lawsuit styled James McGibney vs. The Internets, and we will be happy to offer some marginal legal advice to anyone being sued by McGibney (who we don’t like), as well as legal advice to those who want to sue him back. Please just keep in mind that this legal “advice” is completely marginal, at best, and is only worth what you paid for it. For all you know, the person behind this post could be a drunken chicken pecking away randomly on someone’s unattended laptop! Nothing substitutes for the advice of a lawyer YOU paid for.
For those of you new to BV Files, here is a guide to help you understand the players, who we don’t like, and why:
- ViaView, Inc. is a company incorporated in Delaware that is owned by seven guys involved in the construction industry in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cheaterville.com is a revenge porn site that is run by ViaView. On Cheaterville people can post intimate photos and personal details about their ex-. If you find yourself posted on Cheaterville, you will be forced to pay them $199 (or more!) if you want to ransom back your photos and get the post removed.
- Bullyville.com is a hate speech / bullying website that is run by ViaView. While on the surface the website looks innocently enough, if you just barely scratch the surface by looking in its Articles section you will find some of the most vile and ugly hate speech one could ever imagine.
- James Alex McGibney. He is born in Oct. 31, 1973, from the town of Monroe, NY, who lives in San Jose, CA, and is married to Christina Orduna McGibney (born in June 12, 1981 in the SF-Bay area), with whom he has three small boys with. He is a liar, a thief, and a criminal – seriously. He has falsely claimed to having an Executive Education from Harvard Business School. He does have a FAKE college degree from Chadwick University, a well known diploma mill since shut down by the Govt., and has filed for Ch. 7 bankruptcy at least twice in recent years.
The owners of ViaView consist of the following individuals:
- Dave Suder – West Coast President/CEO of KHS&S Contracting, who is also on the Board of Regents for Servite Catholic High School in Anaheim, CA. His son David Stone Suder is currently on trial in Orange County, CA for multiple counts of child rape involving VERY YOUNG CHILDREN!
- Mark Caspers – owner of Las Vegas based Caspers Construction Company, LLC.
- Michael T. Carr – a man who calls himself “The Profit Prophet” (bet he didn’t see this coming?) and who is currently in hiding from his wife’s divorce lawyer.
- Wayne P. (Pat) Hibbs – President/CEO of Caspers Construction Company, LLC.
- Nikolas (Nick) Mamula – owner of a Las Vegas pre-fabricated stone products & tile company called T. Nicholas Co.
- Scott Corey Ryan – a lawyer licensed to practice law in Arizona, Illinois, and Nevada who is employed by Caspers Construction Company, LLC.
- James McGibney – serial resume fraudster & deadbeat with TWO Chapter 7 bankruptcies under his belt.
Q: What is an LOLsuit and why do you constantly refer to them here?
A: An LOLsuit is a portmanteau from taking “LOL” (Laugh Out Loud) and combining it with “lawsuit.” Thus, an LOLsuit is a joke lawsuit, or a lawsuit that is a joke. Note that it is a very real lawsuit filed in a real court. But the premise behind the lawsuit, or the legal reasoning expressed therein, is a total joke (i.e. makes one LOL when reading it).
We can also discuss the many personal and professional failings of Mr. McGibney, too (who we don’t like – seriously). Psst – We heard that he has a really small penis! But don’t say anything to him ’cause he’s really self conscious about it (and he’ll probably sue you if you tell anyone we told you this).
I am not Thomas. We are not Thomas. We are sure that there is a Thomas (somewhere), and that he might have said some mean things on the interwebz, but he is not me, and I am not him, and he is not us. Nor are we Neal, Jo Jo, Lane, or Lora (all people whom McGibney has accused us of being).
Our Death Threats Policy:
Death threats are not only allowed, but they are encouraged! The more horrific and horrible the better – seriously! In fact, we just might post some ourselves.
But if you start spamming the forum and/or posting something that seems stupid, ridiculous, or unfunny, it just might be ‘moderated.’ So try to be lulzy, m’kay?
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING LEGAL / LEO REQUESTS:
Please feel free to say ANYTHING that you want one way or the other about the topic, or any other McGibney related topic (because we don’t like him). No comments will be moderated (unless we feel like it)! We would suggest using a VPN / TOR or something so no one can know what your IP is. See https://www.torproject.org/
Additionally, this website is being run off of a personal computer from a location overseas in a Middle Eastern country (Dubai) that DOES NOT fall under the jurisdiction of any United States courts; thus, any of your TROs / Court Orders, subpoenas, TOS complaints, DMCA take-downs will be completely and utterly ignored. But thanks for trying anyways! Seriously – we mean that.
In fact, here is a link to WordPress so you can file more complaints about us, which ought to tell you just how much (or little) we and they care about you and your feelings.